狀態廣告

搜尋此網誌

2013年8月21日 星期三

Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Fazza3 I am sorry

I am sorry

How I loved the impossible, how I hauled impossibilities...until I reserved my place in the first raw.

I love a pure Arabian horse, because she symbolizes tradition... both in Arab and non-Arab countries.

And camels and birds and the sea and land and its fondness... and love and kindness and poetry with every letter of its alphabet.

Poetry is state, and change into a thousand states... from humility to love to hostility to arrogance.

What I wrote I write from knowledge not from ignorance.. the sun of my thoughts never sits and embers of my creativity are alive.

A lover his his genuine feelings, and a poet has his imagination... He plays his feelings on the strings of Samaritan melodies.

The northen wind howled, and it felt like my heart from north... no south could sense the wind outside.

It's all for the eyes of my beloved and the queen of my heart alone... a queen with dark eyes and wild features.

I remember every time the northen wind blew through her shawl... and buckled around her slim body fold above fold.

And I remember every time a branch bent, her body didn't... Her body has some of a branch's curve and the branch has some.

And I remember her morning laughter, and the night through it... and her forehead like forenoon sun on Eid Al Adha.

And I remember the color of her cheeks every time they mention her... two red roses in a garden, not a vase.

And I remember her smile, her tenderness and her fondness... the smile of her lips and the naughty look in her eyes.

Before she went and left me without a telling me or leaving me a message... I'm narcissistic and in her love I never knew narcissism.

What do I do with a loved one who considers my heart her property... and the problems is my heart agrees and my inner self is satisfied.

The problems is how I'm longing to her but I can't get in touch... Love judges, who can resolve my issue?

Since she took my heart from my chest, she needs to find me a replacement... and if she doesn't have a replacement, she needs to give it back.

She shouldn't leave me without a heart, it's a burden for the lover... she knows I have one intention, not fifty.

If her heart tells her to stay away I still wouldn't trade her... How would I trade a beloved so dear, no one comes close.

She shouldn't part for long, and she should consider coming back a favor.... and returning the favor is the duty of a real man.

One look at my eyes, while we stand face to face... is enough and makes up for not feeling her hands in mine.

If I made a mistake, I told her a million times... a person makes mistakes and repents, and God forgives his sins.

How wide is every wilderness and how many grains of sands are there... How many hard and soft branches are there on the face of the earth.

And how many people go on a pilgrimage to the House of God and pack their belongings... how many people say: May the Peace and the Grace of Allah be Upon our prophet Mohammed.

This is how many times I'm sorry... sorry, sorry, as long as I have the ability to say sorry.

沒有留言:

張貼留言